GOLDEN’S BRIDGE, N.Y. - Mary "Maureen" Dall, a Golden's Bridge resident for 46 years, died Tuesday, Feb. 25. She was 82.
Dall was born May 8, 1931, in New Rochelle, to Cornelius and Margaret (Clossick) O'Leary, and was raised in Mamaroneck and attended Most Holy Trinity School. She was a graduate of Albany Teachers College. She worked at AT&T, NASA, International Paper Co., and retired as a systems analyst for the County of Westchester.
Dall is survived by her children, William Dall, Patricia Melillo (Albert), Margaret Hampe, Catherine Gillen (John), Judith Brisson (Gregory); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, William Dall.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at Most Holy Trinity RC Church, 320 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Catholic Charities, 1011 First Ave., 11th Floor, New York, NY 10022.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History