HARRISON, N.Y. - Mary E. Capiola (nee Sarlo) of Harrison, formerly of White Plains and Mamaroneck, died March 23. She was 93.
Capiola was born April 9, 1920, in Mamaroneck, to John and Emelia (nee Mason) Sarlo.
Capiola is survived by her children, James (Candy) Capiola and Dr. Raymond (Nellie) Capiola; four grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; brother, Humphrey Sarlo; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Capiola; and siblings, Catherine Ciraco, James, Dominick, Lewis, Joseph, Rocco and Emelia Sarlo.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 27 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church, followed by entombment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Rye Neck Resident Credits Loyal Customers To Business Success
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens