HARRISON, N.Y. - Mary E. Capiola (nee Sarlo) of Harrison, formerly of White Plains and Mamaroneck, died March 23. She was 93.
Capiola was born April 9, 1920, in Mamaroneck, to John and Emelia (nee Mason) Sarlo.
Capiola is survived by her children, James (Candy) Capiola and Dr. Raymond (Nellie) Capiola; four grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; brother, Humphrey Sarlo; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Capiola; and siblings, Catherine Ciraco, James, Dominick, Lewis, Joseph, Rocco and Emelia Sarlo.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 27 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church, followed by entombment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents