HARRISON, N.Y. - Mary E. Capiola (nee Sarlo) of Harrison, formerly of White Plains and Mamaroneck, died March 23. She was 93.
Capiola was born April 9, 1920, in Mamaroneck, to John and Emelia (nee Mason) Sarlo.
Capiola is survived by her children, James (Candy) Capiola and Dr. Raymond (Nellie) Capiola; four grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; brother, Humphrey Sarlo; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Capiola; and siblings, Catherine Ciraco, James, Dominick, Lewis, Joseph, Rocco and Emelia Sarlo.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 27 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church, followed by entombment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon