LARCHMONT, N.Y. : Mary Elizabeth Molloy, a longtime resident of Larchmont, died Aug. 27. She was 54.
Molloy was born to Kathleen C. Molloy and John F. Molloy, Jr. She was a poet and thespian, and authored the chapbook "Lanyards." She earned a Master of Arts degree from Hofstra University, and resided in Long Beach, Long Island for a decade.
Molloy is survived by her siblings, John F. Molloy, III (Jay Brady), Patrick G. Molloy, Anne T. Molloy (Jay R. Lucker), and Raymond P. Molloy; nephews and niece; and former husband, John Spagnoli. She was predeceased by her father, John.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 29 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the John J. Fox Funeral Home, Inc. in Larchmont. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 30 at St. Augustine Church in Larchmont. Interment at Holy Mount Cemetery in Eastchester.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison