MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Maryann Fiorino of Mamaroneck died Thursday, June 28. She was 69.
Born Aug. 5, 1942, she was the daughter of Rocco and Anna Enea. Fiorino graduated from St. John's University. The former wife of Frank Fiorino, she worked as a homemaker.
She is survived by two daughters, Debra (Thomas) Puccella and Michelle (George) Cooper; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Committal will be private.
Memorial donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim