MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Maryann Fiorino of Mamaroneck died Thursday, June 28. She was 69.
Born Aug. 5, 1942, she was the daughter of Rocco and Anna Enea. Fiorino graduated from St. John's University. The former wife of Frank Fiorino, she worked as a homemaker.
She is survived by two daughters, Debra (Thomas) Puccella and Michelle (George) Cooper; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Committal will be private.
Memorial donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview