MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Maryann Fiorino of Mamaroneck died Thursday, June 28. She was 69.
Born Aug. 5, 1942, she was the daughter of Rocco and Anna Enea. Fiorino graduated from St. John's University. The former wife of Frank Fiorino, she worked as a homemaker.
She is survived by two daughters, Debra (Thomas) Puccella and Michelle (George) Cooper; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Committal will be private.
Memorial donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 3 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday