MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Maryann Fiorino of Mamaroneck died Thursday, June 28. She was 69.
Born Aug. 5, 1942, she was the daughter of Rocco and Anna Enea. Fiorino graduated from St. John's University. The former wife of Frank Fiorino, she worked as a homemaker.
She is survived by two daughters, Debra (Thomas) Puccella and Michelle (George) Cooper; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Committal will be private.
Memorial donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition