MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Maryann Fiorino of Mamaroneck died Thursday, June 28. She was 69.
Born Aug. 5, 1942, she was the daughter of Rocco and Anna Enea. Fiorino graduated from St. John's University. The former wife of Frank Fiorino, she worked as a homemaker.
She is survived by two daughters, Debra (Thomas) Puccella and Michelle (George) Cooper; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Committal will be private.
Memorial donations can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary