MAMARONECK, N.Y. – MaryAnn Tallevi of Mamaroneck died Oct. 4. She was 80.
Born May 6, 1932, in White Plains, Tallevi was the daughter of Louis and Margaret Donohue Bordiga. She worked as a bookkeeper at East Coast Lumber for many years. She was also very involved with St. Anne's Guild.
Tallevi is survived by a son, Richard (Susan) Tallevi; a daughter, Nina (Allen) Savoca; a brother, Louis Bordiga; a sister, Josephine DelDuca; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard Tallevi.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12 p.m. Saturday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says