MAMARONECK, N.Y. – MaryAnn Tallevi of Mamaroneck died Oct. 4. She was 80.
Born May 6, 1932, in White Plains, Tallevi was the daughter of Louis and Margaret Donohue Bordiga. She worked as a bookkeeper at East Coast Lumber for many years. She was also very involved with St. Anne's Guild.
Tallevi is survived by a son, Richard (Susan) Tallevi; a daughter, Nina (Allen) Savoca; a brother, Louis Bordiga; a sister, Josephine DelDuca; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard Tallevi.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12 p.m. Saturday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Mamaroneck Worker Charged With DWI After Using Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire