MAMARONECK, N.Y. – MaryAnn Tallevi of Mamaroneck died Oct. 4. She was 80.
Born May 6, 1932, in White Plains, Tallevi was the daughter of Louis and Margaret Donohue Bordiga. She worked as a bookkeeper at East Coast Lumber for many years. She was also very involved with St. Anne's Guild.
Tallevi is survived by a son, Richard (Susan) Tallevi; a daughter, Nina (Allen) Savoca; a brother, Louis Bordiga; a sister, Josephine DelDuca; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard Tallevi.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12 p.m. Saturday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News