MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Michael C. Braiotta of Mamaroneck died Dec. 21. He was 56.
Born April 20, 1956, in Port Chester, he was the son of Louis and Frances Alohia Braiotta. He worked in retail sales at Pergament Home Centers for many years.
Michael Braiotta is survived by a son, Michael (Toni Ann); and three grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit