MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Michael "Mike" J. Farrell of Mamaroneck died May 13. He was 55.
Farrell is survived by his parents, John and Nancy (nee Stark) Farrell; sons, Brendan and Ryan; brothers, Tim (Karen) and Chris; and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, May 15 at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Farrell's memory to The Village of Mamaroneck Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 8, Mamaroneck, NY 10543.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Mamaroneck Resident Mixes Fashion With Family In Creating Her Boutique
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Overturned Auto Accident Blocks Lane On I-95
- 5 Larchmont Toasts Cinco De Mayo With Fiesta Fun