MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Michael "Mike" J. Farrell of Mamaroneck died May 13. He was 55.
Farrell is survived by his parents, John and Nancy (nee Stark) Farrell; sons, Brendan and Ryan; brothers, Tim (Karen) and Chris; and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, May 15 at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Farrell's memory to The Village of Mamaroneck Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 8, Mamaroneck, NY 10543.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287