MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Michael "Mike" J. Farrell of Mamaroneck died May 13. He was 55.
Farrell is survived by his parents, John and Nancy (nee Stark) Farrell; sons, Brendan and Ryan; brothers, Tim (Karen) and Chris; and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, May 15 at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Farrell's memory to The Village of Mamaroneck Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 8, Mamaroneck, NY 10543.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell