MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Michael "Mike" J. Farrell of Mamaroneck died May 13. He was 55.
Farrell is survived by his parents, John and Nancy (nee Stark) Farrell; sons, Brendan and Ryan; brothers, Tim (Karen) and Chris; and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, May 15 at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Farrell's memory to The Village of Mamaroneck Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 8, Mamaroneck, NY 10543.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk