MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Morton Portnoy of Fairfield, Conn., formerly of Larchmont, died Saturday, Aug. 9. He was 81.
Portnoy and his wife, Eileen, lived in Larchmont for more than 40 years. He was active in local politics and was a former Acting Village Justice in Larchmont.
Portnoy is survived by his daughters, Beth and Dina, and grandchildren Daniel, Ali, David, Drew and Jayna.
The graveside funeral was held at Beth-El Cemetery in Stamford, Conn. on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Hundreds Temporarily Without Power In Mamaroneck, 911 Service Affected
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests