MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Morton Portnoy of Fairfield, Conn., formerly of Larchmont, died Saturday, Aug. 9. He was 81.
Portnoy and his wife, Eileen, lived in Larchmont for more than 40 years. He was active in local politics and was a former Acting Village Justice in Larchmont.
Portnoy is survived by his daughters, Beth and Dina, and grandchildren Daniel, Ali, David, Drew and Jayna.
The graveside funeral was held at Beth-El Cemetery in Stamford, Conn. on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 3 Mamaroneck Mom Pleads Guilty To Smoothering Death Of Son, 4
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Former Larchmont Bank Manager Convicted Of Larceny