MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Morton Portnoy of Fairfield, Conn., formerly of Larchmont, died Saturday, Aug. 9. He was 81.
Portnoy and his wife, Eileen, lived in Larchmont for more than 40 years. He was active in local politics and was a former Acting Village Justice in Larchmont.
Portnoy is survived by his daughters, Beth and Dina, and grandchildren Daniel, Ali, David, Drew and Jayna.
The graveside funeral was held at Beth-El Cemetery in Stamford, Conn. on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Larchmont, Mamaroneck