MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Morton Portnoy of Fairfield, Conn., formerly of Larchmont, died Saturday, Aug. 9. He was 81.
Portnoy and his wife, Eileen, lived in Larchmont for more than 40 years. He was active in local politics and was a former Acting Village Justice in Larchmont.
Portnoy is survived by his daughters, Beth and Dina, and grandchildren Daniel, Ali, David, Drew and Jayna.
The graveside funeral was held at Beth-El Cemetery in Stamford, Conn. on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk