MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Morton Portnoy of Fairfield, Conn., formerly of Larchmont, died Saturday, Aug. 9. He was 81.
Portnoy and his wife, Eileen, lived in Larchmont for more than 40 years. He was active in local politics and was a former Acting Village Justice in Larchmont.
Portnoy is survived by his daughters, Beth and Dina, and grandchildren Daniel, Ali, David, Drew and Jayna.
The graveside funeral was held at Beth-El Cemetery in Stamford, Conn. on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching
- 5 Mamaroneck Residents Part Of The Team Behind 'Foxcatcher'