MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Nancy Moses Osserman, of Mamaroneck and formerly of Scarsdale, died July 26. She was 87.
Osserman was born Sept. 8, 1926, to Henry and Lucy (Goldshmidt) Moses. She was active in the Genesis Temple in Tuckahoe and the Westchester Day School in Mamaroneck.
Osserman is survived by her children, Georgette Osserman Hiener, Dede Osserman Tanzer, Kermit Osserman, Julliet Osserman Burns, Susie Osserman and Henry Osserman; nine grandchildren; and four great grandchildren.
Calling hours are at 12 p.m. Wednesday, July 30 at Zion Memorial Chapel 785 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-381-1809. Entombment will follow at Salem Fields Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.zionchapel.com
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans