PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Paul Just of Peekskill, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Feb. 1. He was 92.
He was born Nov. 10, 1920, to Emil and Louise Just. He worked as a foreman for the Metro-North Railroad.
Just is survived by three daughters, Beatrice Just, Linda (Leonard) Mecca and Beverly (Anthony) Giuliante; five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his twin sisters, Louise Just and Mary Forlano; and a brother, Bill Meyer.
Visitation is from 10 a.m. to noon Wednesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck, followed by a prayer service. Committal will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Macular Degeneration Foundation at 888-622-8527.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says