OLDSMAR, Fla. - Peter Gutman of Oldsmar, and formerly of Larchmont-Mamaroneck, died May 30. He was 82.
Gutman was born in Vienna, Austria, and settled in New York at age eight. He was a graduate of Mamaroneck High School, class of 1949, New York University and a retired Lt. Col. of the United States Air Force. He worked for Home Life Insurance Co/Phoenix, and joined the Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce as an ambassador.
Gutman is survived by his wife, Jenny; daughters, Jennifer and Tina; four grandchildren; and nephews and nieces.
Services will be private.
Donations may be made to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- 1 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 2 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Rye Neck Resident Credits Loyal Customers To Business Success
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak