OLDSMAR, Fla. - Peter Gutman of Oldsmar, and formerly of Larchmont-Mamaroneck, died May 30. He was 82.
Gutman was born in Vienna, Austria, and settled in New York at age eight. He was a graduate of Mamaroneck High School, class of 1949, New York University and a retired Lt. Col. of the United States Air Force. He worked for Home Life Insurance Co/Phoenix, and joined the Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce as an ambassador.
Gutman is survived by his wife, Jenny; daughters, Jennifer and Tina; four grandchildren; and nephews and nieces.
Services will be private.
Donations may be made to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching
- 5 Mamaroneck Residents Part Of The Team Behind 'Foxcatcher'