MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Philip Frank Wagner Sr., a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died Jan. 4. He was 89.
Wagner was a veteran of World War II where he served as an army medic. Later he worked as a driver for Rheingold Brewery.
Wagner is survived by his children, Philip Jr. (Maryann), Michael (Gai) Beverly and Paul; six grandchildren; five great grandfather; and sister, Elizabeth (Libby). He was predeceased by his wife, Jean; and five siblings.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road where a prayer service will commence Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 11 a.m. followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxegraziano.com
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim