MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Philip Frank Wagner Sr., a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died Jan. 4. He was 89.
Wagner was a veteran of World War II where he served as an army medic. Later he worked as a driver for Rheingold Brewery.
Wagner is survived by his children, Philip Jr. (Maryann), Michael (Gai) Beverly and Paul; six grandchildren; five great grandfather; and sister, Elizabeth (Libby). He was predeceased by his wife, Jean; and five siblings.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road where a prayer service will commence Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 11 a.m. followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxegraziano.com
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three