MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Raymond Louis Sergel of Mamaroneck died Sept. 7 at his home. He was 85.
Born Sept. 10, 1926, Sergel retired as a lieutenant after 31 years with the New Rochelle Fire Department. He also retired from the Wartburg Home. Sergel was an avid gardener and hunter. He enjoyed reading and spending time with dogs.
He is survived by his wife, Dorothy; three daughters, Gail (Bruce) McDonald, Lynn (Fred) Sorenson and Diane (Gerald) Scialo; six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Monday, at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A prayer service will be held at 11 a.m., Tuesday, at the funeral home. Burial will be private.
The family will accept flowers or memorial donations to the North Shore Animal League.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck