MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Raymond Louis Sergel of Mamaroneck died Sept. 7 at his home. He was 85.
Born Sept. 10, 1926, Sergel retired as a lieutenant after 31 years with the New Rochelle Fire Department. He also retired from the Wartburg Home. Sergel was an avid gardener and hunter. He enjoyed reading and spending time with dogs.
He is survived by his wife, Dorothy; three daughters, Gail (Bruce) McDonald, Lynn (Fred) Sorenson and Diane (Gerald) Scialo; six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Monday, at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A prayer service will be held at 11 a.m., Tuesday, at the funeral home. Burial will be private.
The family will accept flowers or memorial donations to the North Shore Animal League.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont