MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Robert J. Fuller, a retired detective lieutenant for the Town of Mamaroneck Police Department, died Sunday, Dec. 16, surrounded by his family. He was 69.
Fuller was born in Yonkers and lived in New Port Richey and New Fairfield, Conn. The bagpipe player was a member of the Westchester Police Emerald Society Pipe and Drum Band for more than 20 years.
After retiring from the force, he was a caretaker at David Rockefeller’s estate in Livingston, N.Y., where he also provided security.
He is survived by his wife, Carolyn; a daughter, Catherine McGough; sons Robert Jr., Michael and Jeffrey; and a brother, Richard.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks donations be made to Gulfside Regional Hospice Inc. at 6117 Troublecreek Road, New Port Richey, Fla. 34653.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287