MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Robert J. Fuller, a retired detective lieutenant for the Town of Mamaroneck Police Department, died Sunday, Dec. 16, surrounded by his family. He was 69.
Fuller was born in Yonkers and lived in New Port Richey and New Fairfield, Conn. The bagpipe player was a member of the Westchester Police Emerald Society Pipe and Drum Band for more than 20 years.
After retiring from the force, he was a caretaker at David Rockefeller’s estate in Livingston, N.Y., where he also provided security.
He is survived by his wife, Carolyn; a daughter, Catherine McGough; sons Robert Jr., Michael and Jeffrey; and a brother, Richard.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks donations be made to Gulfside Regional Hospice Inc. at 6117 Troublecreek Road, New Port Richey, Fla. 34653.
- 1 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48