MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Robert J. Fuller, a retired detective lieutenant for the Town of Mamaroneck Police Department, died Sunday, Dec. 16, surrounded by his family. He was 69.
Fuller was born in Yonkers and lived in New Port Richey and New Fairfield, Conn. The bagpipe player was a member of the Westchester Police Emerald Society Pipe and Drum Band for more than 20 years.
After retiring from the force, he was a caretaker at David Rockefeller’s estate in Livingston, N.Y., where he also provided security.
He is survived by his wife, Carolyn; a daughter, Catherine McGough; sons Robert Jr., Michael and Jeffrey; and a brother, Richard.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks donations be made to Gulfside Regional Hospice Inc. at 6117 Troublecreek Road, New Port Richey, Fla. 34653.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed