MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Ronald Pauls, a longtime Mamaroneck resident, died July 5. He was 82.
Pauls was born Oct. 8, 1931, to Herman and Bertha (Miller) Pauls. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict and went on to work as a truck driver for the Teamsters Local 456.
Pauls is survived by his wife, Carolyn (Rich); son, Ronald A. Pauls (Dianne); two grandchildren; brother, Herman Daniel Pauls (Marcia); and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the funeral home followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck