MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Ronald Pauls, a longtime Mamaroneck resident, died July 5. He was 82.
Pauls was born Oct. 8, 1931, to Herman and Bertha (Miller) Pauls. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict and went on to work as a truck driver for the Teamsters Local 456.
Pauls is survived by his wife, Carolyn (Rich); son, Ronald A. Pauls (Dianne); two grandchildren; brother, Herman Daniel Pauls (Marcia); and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the funeral home followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles