MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Ronald Pauls, a longtime Mamaroneck resident, died July 5. He was 82.
Pauls was born Oct. 8, 1931, to Herman and Bertha (Miller) Pauls. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict and went on to work as a truck driver for the Teamsters Local 456.
Pauls is survived by his wife, Carolyn (Rich); son, Ronald A. Pauls (Dianne); two grandchildren; brother, Herman Daniel Pauls (Marcia); and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the funeral home followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont
- 3 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Mamaroneck, Larchmont