MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Rose Rinaldi (nee DiRuzza), a lifetime Mamaroneck resident, died Aug. 3. She was 95.
Rinaldi was born June 5, 1919, to Giuseppe and Tommasina DiRuzza. She worked as the head of the shipping department for Donald Art.
Rinaldi is survived by her sons, Joseph Rinaldi (Rose Marie) and Larry Rinaldi (Mary Ellen); six grandchildren; and eight great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, Loreto Rinaldi; and siblings, John and Pete DiRuzza, Mary "Dolly" Stevens and Mary DiRuzza.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6 at St. Vito's RC Church followed by interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists