MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Rose Rinaldi (nee DiRuzza), a lifetime Mamaroneck resident, died Aug. 3. She was 95.
Rinaldi was born June 5, 1919, to Giuseppe and Tommasina DiRuzza. She worked as the head of the shipping department for Donald Art.
Rinaldi is survived by her sons, Joseph Rinaldi (Rose Marie) and Larry Rinaldi (Mary Ellen); six grandchildren; and eight great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, Loreto Rinaldi; and siblings, John and Pete DiRuzza, Mary "Dolly" Stevens and Mary DiRuzza.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6 at St. Vito's RC Church followed by interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says