MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Rose Rinaldi (nee DiRuzza), a lifetime Mamaroneck resident, died Aug. 3. She was 95.
Rinaldi was born June 5, 1919, to Giuseppe and Tommasina DiRuzza. She worked as the head of the shipping department for Donald Art.
Rinaldi is survived by her sons, Joseph Rinaldi (Rose Marie) and Larry Rinaldi (Mary Ellen); six grandchildren; and eight great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, Loreto Rinaldi; and siblings, John and Pete DiRuzza, Mary "Dolly" Stevens and Mary DiRuzza.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6 at St. Vito's RC Church followed by interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College