LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Rosemary M. Doherty, a lifelong resident of Larchmont and New York City, died Dec. 14. She was 90.
Doherty was born Nov. 23, 1923, to Eugene A. and Annabel (Brady) Doherty. She was an executive secretary at RCA Corp. in NYC for many years. She also studied voice and sang at various church and civic affairs and off Broadway shows.
Doherty was predeceased by her brother, Eugene A., Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18 at St. Augustine Church in Larchmont.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287