LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Rosemary M. Doherty, a lifelong resident of Larchmont and New York City, died Dec. 14. She was 90.
Doherty was born Nov. 23, 1923, to Eugene A. and Annabel (Brady) Doherty. She was an executive secretary at RCA Corp. in NYC for many years. She also studied voice and sang at various church and civic affairs and off Broadway shows.
Doherty was predeceased by her brother, Eugene A., Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18 at St. Augustine Church in Larchmont.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Four Officers From Larchmont, Mamaroneck Complete Police Academy
- 5 Mamaroneck HS Graduate Jake Danehy Develops Swimwear Line