LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Rosemary M. Doherty, a lifelong resident of Larchmont and New York City, died Dec. 14. She was 90.
Doherty was born Nov. 23, 1923, to Eugene A. and Annabel (Brady) Doherty. She was an executive secretary at RCA Corp. in NYC for many years. She also studied voice and sang at various church and civic affairs and off Broadway shows.
Doherty was predeceased by her brother, Eugene A., Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18 at St. Augustine Church in Larchmont.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M