LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Rosemary M. Doherty, a lifelong resident of Larchmont and New York City, died Dec. 14. She was 90.
Doherty was born Nov. 23, 1923, to Eugene A. and Annabel (Brady) Doherty. She was an executive secretary at RCA Corp. in NYC for many years. She also studied voice and sang at various church and civic affairs and off Broadway shows.
Doherty was predeceased by her brother, Eugene A., Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18 at St. Augustine Church in Larchmont.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition