LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Rosemary M. Doherty, a lifelong resident of Larchmont and New York City, died Dec. 14. She was 90.
Doherty was born Nov. 23, 1923, to Eugene A. and Annabel (Brady) Doherty. She was an executive secretary at RCA Corp. in NYC for many years. She also studied voice and sang at various church and civic affairs and off Broadway shows.
Doherty was predeceased by her brother, Eugene A., Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18 at St. Augustine Church in Larchmont.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary