MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Steve Brenna of Mamaroneck died Monday, April 14. He was 54.
Brenna was born Aug. 26, 1959, in the Bronx, to Nicholas and Geraldine Massi Brenna. He was a self-employed contractor.
Brenna is survived by the his wife, Lynn Barone; son, Steve and Rosemarie; brothers, Frank and Todd Brenna; sister, Karen (Joe) Berino; a grandson; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the N. Cancro Inc. Funeral Home, 104 4th St., New Rochelle. Interment will be private.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains