MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Steve Brenna of Mamaroneck died Monday, April 14. He was 54.
Brenna was born Aug. 26, 1959, in the Bronx, to Nicholas and Geraldine Massi Brenna. He was a self-employed contractor.
Brenna is survived by the his wife, Lynn Barone; son, Steve and Rosemarie; brothers, Frank and Todd Brenna; sister, Karen (Joe) Berino; a grandson; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the N. Cancro Inc. Funeral Home, 104 4th St., New Rochelle. Interment will be private.
- 1 Pelham Resident Opens Oyster Bar In Mamaroneck
- 2 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Rye HS Grad's Fraternity At Wesleyan University In Jeopardy
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker