MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Vincent M. Pizzi of Mamaroneck died April 24. He was 84.
Pizzi was born in NYC, to Vincenzo and Marianina Pizzi. He served in the U.S. Army. He was one of the founding fathers of the Italian City Club of Yonkers and the president of the Mount St. Michael Academy Men's Club. He was also involved in the Boy Scouts of America at St. Paul the Apostle in Yonkers. He had a career as a successful management professional in a number of business organizations.
Pizzi is survived by his wife, Joan (nee Baker) Pizzi; and children, Vincent Pizzi and Ann Palancia (Joseph). He was predeceased by his siblings, Giulio, Agatha, Santa and Frank Pizzi.
Calling hours are Saturday, April 27 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Sunday, April 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, April 28 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church, followed by entombment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Pizzi's memory to the Calvary Fund Inc. 1740 Eastchester Rd. Bronx, NY 10461.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span