MIAMI, Fla. - Vito Tiberius Piacente, resident of Miami, formerly of Mamaroneck, died May 24. He was 86.
Piacente was born April 14, 1928, he was the son of Salvatore and Vincenza (Gironda) Piacente. He was a graduate of Mamaroneck High School and served in the U.S. Army for two years, stationed in Japan. He then went on to receive a Bachelor and Masters degree in education from Miami University. He was the athletic director and assistant principal for North Miami Beach High School for 35 years.
Piacente is survived by his daughters, Maryanne Brewer Kennedy of Hudson, Fla., and Joty Granzee of Garland, Texas; and siblings, Jessie Carullo (Bill) of Florida, Mary Poccia (Ernest) and Ed Piacente (Ida) of Mamaroneck. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Joan Santucci; and siblings, Ray Zuccareli and Victor Piacente.
Burial was private and military services were held in Lake Worth. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 7 at St. Vito's RC Church.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Woman Struck By Car In Mamaroneck Escapes Serious Injury