MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Vito V. Gironda, of S. Vito Italy, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Dec. 18. He was 85.
Gironda was born July 7, 1928, in Italy, to Elizabeth and Vito Gironda.
Gironda is survived by his wife, Francesca (Cortese) Gironda; sister, Rosina (Joseph) Bilotta; brother, Vincenzo Gironda; sons, Mario (Sandy) and Tony (Rosana) Gironda; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews; great-nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Salvatore (Francesca) Gironda.
Services were held in Italy.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week