MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Vito V. Gironda, of S. Vito Italy, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Dec. 18. He was 85.
Gironda was born July 7, 1928, in Italy, to Elizabeth and Vito Gironda.
Gironda is survived by his wife, Francesca (Cortese) Gironda; sister, Rosina (Joseph) Bilotta; brother, Vincenzo Gironda; sons, Mario (Sandy) and Tony (Rosana) Gironda; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews; great-nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Salvatore (Francesca) Gironda.
Services were held in Italy.
- 1 Storm Could Bring Significant Snowfall, Icing To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Larchmont Kicks Off 125th Anniversary Celebration With Time To Spare
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Ryder Gordon Brown, 3, Of Larchmont
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Larchmont, Mamaroneck