MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Vito V. Gironda, of S. Vito Italy, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Dec. 18. He was 85.
Gironda was born July 7, 1928, in Italy, to Elizabeth and Vito Gironda.
Gironda is survived by his wife, Francesca (Cortese) Gironda; sister, Rosina (Joseph) Bilotta; brother, Vincenzo Gironda; sons, Mario (Sandy) and Tony (Rosana) Gironda; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews; great-nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Salvatore (Francesca) Gironda.
Services were held in Italy.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Mamaroneck's Olivia Thurman Receives Scholarship To Study Abroad