MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Vito V. Gironda, of S. Vito Italy, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Dec. 18. He was 85.
Gironda was born July 7, 1928, in Italy, to Elizabeth and Vito Gironda.
Gironda is survived by his wife, Francesca (Cortese) Gironda; sister, Rosina (Joseph) Bilotta; brother, Vincenzo Gironda; sons, Mario (Sandy) and Tony (Rosana) Gironda; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews; great-nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Salvatore (Francesca) Gironda.
Services were held in Italy.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon