MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Vito V. Gironda, of S. Vito Italy, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Dec. 18. He was 85.
Gironda was born July 7, 1928, in Italy, to Elizabeth and Vito Gironda.
Gironda is survived by his wife, Francesca (Cortese) Gironda; sister, Rosina (Joseph) Bilotta; brother, Vincenzo Gironda; sons, Mario (Sandy) and Tony (Rosana) Gironda; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews; great-nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Salvatore (Francesca) Gironda.
Services were held in Italy.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles