To a great Village:
I would like to thank The Village of Mamaroneck Officials, Police Department, Parks Department, Highway Department and all those who helped make our Memorial Day parade such a great success.
The parade continued on despite the onset of a brief shower, followed by one of the best rainbows. The showing of hardy spectators who were out to honor those who gave all demonstrates the strong patriotism of our citizens.
Post 90 is very proud to be part of the Mamaroneck community. Thank you and see everyone next year.
Edward T. Murray, Commander
Post 90, Mamaroneck N.Y.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles