MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A residence on Mamaroneck Avenue was burglarized and unspecified property stolen on the afternoon of Jan. 28, the Village of Mamaroneck Police said.
There were also two incidents of larceny from vehicles that same week.
On Jan. 31, a victim reported that her vehicle parked on Palmer Avenue was broken into and her purse stolen. The following day, a GPS unit was reported stolen from an unoccupied vehicle in the parking lot of the West Boston Post Road Equinox.
Also on the morning of Jan. 31, a 32-year-old man from the Bronx was charged with menacing in the second degree for approaching a female victim on Halstead Avenue while displaying a knife. The parties appeared to be acquaintances, police said.
The following incidents also were reported to the Town of Mamaroneck Police:
- A female victim reported on Jan. 30 that an aggravated harassment took place on North Brook Road in Larchmont.
- On Feb. 4, another larceny was reported on Chatsworth Avenue in which two gold rings and one silver ring were stolen.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest