WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A man claiming to have a bomb in his briefcase forced authorities to close roads near Martine Avenue and the Westchester Galleria on Thursday, according to News 12.
The man disappeared before authorities could arrive to the scene, according to the report. There is reportedly no danger to the public and no bomb was discovered.
The suspect was reportedly wearing shorts and carrying a red, rolling briefcase.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer