WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A man claiming to have a bomb in his briefcase forced authorities to close roads near Martine Avenue and the Westchester Galleria on Thursday, according to News 12.
The man disappeared before authorities could arrive to the scene, according to the report. There is reportedly no danger to the public and no bomb was discovered.
The suspect was reportedly wearing shorts and carrying a red, rolling briefcase.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim