WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A man claiming to have a bomb in his briefcase forced authorities to close roads near Martine Avenue and the Westchester Galleria on Thursday, according to News 12.
The man disappeared before authorities could arrive to the scene, according to the report. There is reportedly no danger to the public and no bomb was discovered.
The suspect was reportedly wearing shorts and carrying a red, rolling briefcase.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles