UPDATED 1:20 p.m.
PELHAM, N.Y. -- A Chase bank in Pelham Manor was robbed at gunpoint by a masked man wielding a gun around noon on Tuesday, police officials said.
The suspect fled the bank located at 854 Pelham Parkway on foot.
Pelham police officials were not able to give additional information as the scene is still active. Several units are on the premises, according to officials.
According to LoHud.com, a police radio hotline broadcast described the suspect as a tall black man wearing a gray jacket, black hat and black mask.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation