UPDATED 1:20 p.m.
PELHAM, N.Y. -- A Chase bank in Pelham Manor was robbed at gunpoint by a masked man wielding a gun around noon on Tuesday, police officials said.
The suspect fled the bank located at 854 Pelham Parkway on foot.
Pelham police officials were not able to give additional information as the scene is still active. Several units are on the premises, according to officials.
According to LoHud.com, a police radio hotline broadcast described the suspect as a tall black man wearing a gray jacket, black hat and black mask.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell