UPDATED 1:20 p.m.
PELHAM, N.Y. -- A Chase bank in Pelham Manor was robbed at gunpoint by a masked man wielding a gun around noon on Tuesday, police officials said.
The suspect fled the bank located at 854 Pelham Parkway on foot.
Pelham police officials were not able to give additional information as the scene is still active. Several units are on the premises, according to officials.
According to LoHud.com, a police radio hotline broadcast described the suspect as a tall black man wearing a gray jacket, black hat and black mask.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam