This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Firefighters rushed to the scene of a two-alarm fire on King Street in Port Chester in which a dog may be trapped inside.
The fire started around 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, at a two-story home located at 340 King St.
Multiple fire departments responded to help douse the flames that could be seen shooting from numerous second-story windows.
This is a developing story. Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.