Settings

Home Site
Notification
Push Notifications
Contact Us
Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck

Menu

Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck
Breaking News: Case Of Deadly Tick-Borne Virus Reported In Hudson Valley
police & fire

Larchmont Home Damaged By Electrical Fire

The Larchmont Fire Department responded to an electrical blaze that drove a father and son from their home on Wednesday night.
The Larchmont Fire Department responded to an electrical blaze that drove a father and son from their home on Wednesday night. Photo Credit: File

LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- A fire in a Larchmont home on Myrtle Boulevard forced a father and son to spend the night with neighbors on Wednesday, Sept. 17, according to News 12 Westchester.

The blaze, which began at 11:30 p.m., originated in the walls and is believed to be an electrical fire, News 12 Westchester reported.

Click here to see the full story.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Mamaroneck Daily Voice!

Serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.