MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Mamaroneck couple and their dog have been displaced from their home after a fast-moving fire ignited after a microwave sparked, according to a report on News 12.
More than 30 firefighters battled the blaze at South Ridge Road, according to the report.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Mamaroneck Installing New Sidewalks, Regardless Of Shivery Weather
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill