Contact Us
Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck

Menu

Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck
police & fire

Mamaroneck Family Displaced After Fast-Moving Home Fire

MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Mamaroneck couple and their dog have been displaced from their home after a fast-moving fire ignited after a microwave sparked, according to a report on News 12 .

More than 30 firefighters battled the blaze at South Ridge Road, according to the report.

Click here to read the full News 12 report.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Mamaroneck Daily Voice!

Serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.