MAMARONECK, N.Y. – A 42-year-old Mamaroneck man was arrested Thursday on three charges of assault, accused of striking a 24-year-old woman from Larchmont. Police said the assault occurred Sept. 15.
Village of Mamaroneck police also reported the following incidents Friday:
Car Accident: A car accident was reported in front of 138 Mamaroneck Ave. No injuries were reported.
Car Accident: Another accident occurred at 1053 West Boston Post Road, with no injuries.
Theft from Mailbox: Police responded to a walk-in report of stolen property. The complainant said two passports were missing from the mailbox.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon