MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Mamaroneck Village police charged a 57-year-old Scarsdale man late Sunday night with driving while intoxicated.
Jeffrey Rejan was pulled over on a traffic infraction, police said.
He was released on $100 bail and his court date is set for Oct. 4.
Also in the Village of Mamaroneck blotter:
Exposure Arrest: A Village of Mamaroneck man was charged with exposure, a violation, after he was accused of urinating in public. The 53-year-old man was also given a summons for being in Columbus Park after dark.
He was released without bail and his court date is set for Oct. 2.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud