MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Mamaroneck Village police charged a 57-year-old Scarsdale man late Sunday night with driving while intoxicated.
Jeffrey Rejan was pulled over on a traffic infraction, police said.
He was released on $100 bail and his court date is set for Oct. 4.
Also in the Village of Mamaroneck blotter:
Exposure Arrest: A Village of Mamaroneck man was charged with exposure, a violation, after he was accused of urinating in public. The 53-year-old man was also given a summons for being in Columbus Park after dark.
He was released without bail and his court date is set for Oct. 2.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police