MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Mamaroneck Village police charged a 57-year-old Scarsdale man late Sunday night with driving while intoxicated.
Jeffrey Rejan was pulled over on a traffic infraction, police said.
He was released on $100 bail and his court date is set for Oct. 4.
Also in the Village of Mamaroneck blotter:
Exposure Arrest: A Village of Mamaroneck man was charged with exposure, a violation, after he was accused of urinating in public. The 53-year-old man was also given a summons for being in Columbus Park after dark.
He was released without bail and his court date is set for Oct. 2.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway