MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Mamaroneck Village police charged a 57-year-old Scarsdale man late Sunday night with driving while intoxicated.
Jeffrey Rejan was pulled over on a traffic infraction, police said.
He was released on $100 bail and his court date is set for Oct. 4.
Also in the Village of Mamaroneck blotter:
Exposure Arrest: A Village of Mamaroneck man was charged with exposure, a violation, after he was accused of urinating in public. The 53-year-old man was also given a summons for being in Columbus Park after dark.
He was released without bail and his court date is set for Oct. 2.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 5 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket