MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Mamaroneck Village police charged a 57-year-old Scarsdale man late Sunday night with driving while intoxicated.
Jeffrey Rejan was pulled over on a traffic infraction, police said.
He was released on $100 bail and his court date is set for Oct. 4.
Also in the Village of Mamaroneck blotter:
Exposure Arrest: A Village of Mamaroneck man was charged with exposure, a violation, after he was accused of urinating in public. The 53-year-old man was also given a summons for being in Columbus Park after dark.
He was released without bail and his court date is set for Oct. 2.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Larchmont, Mamaroneck