MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Elvin Maldonado, a 23-year-old Mamaroneck man, was charged by New York State Police from the Kinderhook barracks with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, about 10:13 p.m.
Troopers stopped Maldonado's car for an equipment violation, according to police.
Police said Maldonado provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent.
Maldonado was issued uniform traffic tickets ordering him to appear before Kinderhook Town Court on Tuesday, July 22, at 6 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 5 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says