MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Elvin Maldonado, a 23-year-old Mamaroneck man, was charged by New York State Police from the Kinderhook barracks with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, about 10:13 p.m.
Troopers stopped Maldonado's car for an equipment violation, according to police.
Police said Maldonado provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent.
Maldonado was issued uniform traffic tickets ordering him to appear before Kinderhook Town Court on Tuesday, July 22, at 6 p.m.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says