MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Elvin Maldonado, a 23-year-old Mamaroneck man, was charged by New York State Police from the Kinderhook barracks with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, about 10:13 p.m.
Troopers stopped Maldonado's car for an equipment violation, according to police.
Police said Maldonado provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent.
Maldonado was issued uniform traffic tickets ordering him to appear before Kinderhook Town Court on Tuesday, July 22, at 6 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation