MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Elvin Maldonado, a 23-year-old Mamaroneck man, was charged by New York State Police from the Kinderhook barracks with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, about 10:13 p.m.
Troopers stopped Maldonado's car for an equipment violation, according to police.
Police said Maldonado provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent.
Maldonado was issued uniform traffic tickets ordering him to appear before Kinderhook Town Court on Tuesday, July 22, at 6 p.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary