MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Elvin Maldonado, a 23-year-old Mamaroneck man, was charged by New York State Police from the Kinderhook barracks with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, about 10:13 p.m.
Troopers stopped Maldonado's car for an equipment violation, according to police.
Police said Maldonado provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent.
Maldonado was issued uniform traffic tickets ordering him to appear before Kinderhook Town Court on Tuesday, July 22, at 6 p.m.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition