MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Mamaroneck man was arraigned in Village Court on Thursday in connection with the rape of a 16-year-old girl, according to a statement by the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
Abel Eduardo Perez, 39, was charged with first-degree rape, a class "B" felony, for "victimizing a 16-year-old female," the statement said.
Det. Sandra DiRuzza, spokesperson for the Police Department, said the incident occurred earlier this month in Mamaroneck.
Perez was remanded to the Westchester County Jail on $250,000 bail.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 5 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket