MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Mamaroneck man was arraigned in Village Court on Thursday in connection with the rape of a 16-year-old girl, according to a statement by the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
Abel Eduardo Perez, 39, was charged with first-degree rape, a class "B" felony, for "victimizing a 16-year-old female," the statement said.
Det. Sandra DiRuzza, spokesperson for the Police Department, said the incident occurred earlier this month in Mamaroneck.
Perez was remanded to the Westchester County Jail on $250,000 bail.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Larchmont, Mamaroneck