MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Mamaroneck man was arraigned in Village Court on Thursday in connection with the rape of a 16-year-old girl, according to a statement by the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
Abel Eduardo Perez, 39, was charged with first-degree rape, a class "B" felony, for "victimizing a 16-year-old female," the statement said.
Det. Sandra DiRuzza, spokesperson for the Police Department, said the incident occurred earlier this month in Mamaroneck.
Perez was remanded to the Westchester County Jail on $250,000 bail.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester