MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Mamaroneck man was arraigned in Village Court on Thursday in connection with the rape of a 16-year-old girl, according to a statement by the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
Abel Eduardo Perez, 39, was charged with first-degree rape, a class "B" felony, for "victimizing a 16-year-old female," the statement said.
Det. Sandra DiRuzza, spokesperson for the Police Department, said the incident occurred earlier this month in Mamaroneck.
Perez was remanded to the Westchester County Jail on $250,000 bail.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed