MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Mamaroneck man was arraigned in Village Court on Thursday in connection with the rape of a 16-year-old girl, according to a statement by the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
Abel Eduardo Perez, 39, was charged with first-degree rape, a class "B" felony, for "victimizing a 16-year-old female," the statement said.
Det. Sandra DiRuzza, spokesperson for the Police Department, said the incident occurred earlier this month in Mamaroneck.
Perez was remanded to the Westchester County Jail on $250,000 bail.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions