MAMARONECK, N.Y.– A Mamaroneck man filed a report Tuesday evening with the Village of Mamaroneck Police that his identity has been stolen.
He told police that someone opened a credit card in his name and ran up a $4,600 bill.
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest