MAMARONECK, N.Y.– A Mamaroneck man filed a report Tuesday evening with the Village of Mamaroneck Police that his identity has been stolen.
He told police that someone opened a credit card in his name and ran up a $4,600 bill.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam