MAMARONECK, N.Y.– A Mamaroneck man filed a report Tuesday evening with the Village of Mamaroneck Police that his identity has been stolen.
He told police that someone opened a credit card in his name and ran up a $4,600 bill.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest