MAMARONECK, N.Y.– A Mamaroneck man filed a report Tuesday evening with the Village of Mamaroneck Police that his identity has been stolen.
He told police that someone opened a credit card in his name and ran up a $4,600 bill.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation