MAMARONECK, N.Y.– A Mamaroneck man filed a report Tuesday evening with the Village of Mamaroneck Police that his identity has been stolen.
He told police that someone opened a credit card in his name and ran up a $4,600 bill.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 3 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 4 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 5 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer