MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Two men were charged with possession of marijuana, a violation, on Tuesday by Mamaroneck police, police said.
The men were 18 and 19 years old. The 19-year-old also was charged with the sale of marijuana, a misdemeanor.
Police said they would not release the names of the suspects because they are still in high school.
A citizen called the police early Tuesday to report possible drug activity and police were able to make the arrests on Rockland Avenue.
They were released without bail.
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Rye Neck Resident Credits Loyal Customers To Business Success
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens