MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Two men were charged with possession of marijuana, a violation, on Tuesday by Mamaroneck police, police said.
The men were 18 and 19 years old. The 19-year-old also was charged with the sale of marijuana, a misdemeanor.
Police said they would not release the names of the suspects because they are still in high school.
A citizen called the police early Tuesday to report possible drug activity and police were able to make the arrests on Rockland Avenue.
They were released without bail.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths