MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home does not appear to be suspicious, pending further analysis, the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department said Tuesday.
Preliminary results from an autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, police said. The woman’s name was still not released by police.
The woman was found dead in her home on New Street about 11:20 a.m.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday