MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home does not appear to be suspicious, pending further analysis, the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department said Tuesday.
Preliminary results from an autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, police said. The woman’s name was still not released by police.
The woman was found dead in her home on New Street about 11:20 a.m.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents