MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home does not appear to be suspicious, pending further analysis, the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department said Tuesday.
Preliminary results from an autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, police said. The woman’s name was still not released by police.
The woman was found dead in her home on New Street about 11:20 a.m.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island