MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home does not appear to be suspicious, pending further analysis, the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department said Tuesday.
Preliminary results from an autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, police said. The woman’s name was still not released by police.
The woman was found dead in her home on New Street about 11:20 a.m.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway