MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home does not appear to be suspicious, pending further analysis, the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department said Tuesday.
Preliminary results from an autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, police said. The woman’s name was still not released by police.
The woman was found dead in her home on New Street about 11:20 a.m.
- 1 Mamaroneck Mom Pleads Guilty To Smoothering Death Of Son, 4
- 2 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 3 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Mamaroneck Water Main Break Re-routs Buses, Causes Road Closures, Traffic