MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home does not appear to be suspicious, pending further analysis, the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department said Tuesday.
Preliminary results from an autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, police said. The woman’s name was still not released by police.
The woman was found dead in her home on New Street about 11:20 a.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Controlling Deer Population In Mamaroneck Is Targeted
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow