MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The Village of Mamaroneck Police Department is investigating the death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home.
The woman, whose identity has not been released, was found dead in her house on New Street about 11:20 a.m., police said.
Police were waiting for the results of an autopsy to determine the cause of death. That information was expected Tuesday afternoon, police said.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching
- 5 Mamaroneck Residents Part Of The Team Behind 'Foxcatcher'