MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The Village of Mamaroneck Police Department is investigating the death of an 86-year-old woman who was found Sunday in her home.
The woman, whose identity has not been released, was found dead in her house on New Street about 11:20 a.m., police said.
Police were waiting for the results of an autopsy to determine the cause of death. That information was expected Tuesday afternoon, police said.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Hundreds Temporarily Without Power In Mamaroneck, 911 Service Affected
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests