MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The Village of Mamaroneck police arrested a 32-year-old man Feb. 19, accusing him of marijuana possession. The man was pulled over at a traffic light on East Boston Post Road, police said.
On Feb. 20, a driver was arrested on Mamaroneck Avenue and charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
Also on Feb. 20, police responded to a report of harassment with unwanted contact on North Barry Avenue.
The following items also were reported by Mamaroneck police:
- A 25-year-old woman was arrested on Halstead Avenue on Feb. 21 after a caller reported screaming and banging sounds between a male and female in the apartment above. The woman was charged with disorderly conduct. Police said she was shouting and causing public annoyance. She was released on $50 bail and is due in Village Court.
- Police responded to a report of a commercial burglary on East Boston Post Road that took place between Feb. 13 and Feb. 21, in which about $4,000 worth of items were taken. The complainant said a computer, a printer and a phone were missing.
- A burglary at a home on Harrison Drive was reported Feb. 21. The victim said $500 worth of foreign currency and a jewelry box were missing.
- On Feb. 22, a 33-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence. Police said he was stopped on Mamaroneck Avenue for a traffic infringement. The man was released on a $250 bail and is due in Village Court.
- On Saturday, Feb. 23, a hit-and-run accident on Andrew Street was reported. There were no injuries.
- Another hit-and-run accident, also with no injuries, was reported on West Boston Post Road on Monday, Feb. 25.
The incidents remain under investigation by the town and village police.