MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The Village of Mamaroneck police arrested a 32-year-old man Feb. 19, accusing him of marijuana possession. The man was pulled over at a traffic light on East Boston Post Road, police said.
On Feb. 20, a driver was arrested on Mamaroneck Avenue and charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
Also on Feb. 20, police responded to a report of harassment with unwanted contact on North Barry Avenue.
The following items also were reported by Mamaroneck police:
- A 25-year-old woman was arrested on Halstead Avenue on Feb. 21 after a caller reported screaming and banging sounds between a male and female in the apartment above. The woman was charged with disorderly conduct. Police said she was shouting and causing public annoyance. She was released on $50 bail and is due in Village Court.
- Police responded to a report of a commercial burglary on East Boston Post Road that took place between Feb. 13 and Feb. 21, in which about $4,000 worth of items were taken. The complainant said a computer, a printer and a phone were missing.
- A burglary at a home on Harrison Drive was reported Feb. 21. The victim said $500 worth of foreign currency and a jewelry box were missing.
- On Feb. 22, a 33-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence. Police said he was stopped on Mamaroneck Avenue for a traffic infringement. The man was released on a $250 bail and is due in Village Court.
- On Saturday, Feb. 23, a hit-and-run accident on Andrew Street was reported. There were no injuries.
- Another hit-and-run accident, also with no injuries, was reported on West Boston Post Road on Monday, Feb. 25.
The incidents remain under investigation by the town and village police.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.