NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 40-year-old man was struck and killed by a Metro-North train near New Rochelle on Monday, July 21 in what authorities believe to be an apparent suicide, according to LoHud.com.
Witnesses told authorities the man was behaving erratically before jumping at approximately 8:30 a.m. He was pronounced dead at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital at 9:59 p.m., LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation