NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 40-year-old man was struck and killed by a Metro-North train near New Rochelle on Monday, July 21 in what authorities believe to be an apparent suicide, according to LoHud.com.
Witnesses told authorities the man was behaving erratically before jumping at approximately 8:30 a.m. He was pronounced dead at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital at 9:59 p.m., LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud