NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 40-year-old man was struck and killed by a Metro-North train near New Rochelle on Monday, July 21 in what authorities believe to be an apparent suicide, according to LoHud.com.
Witnesses told authorities the man was behaving erratically before jumping at approximately 8:30 a.m. He was pronounced dead at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital at 9:59 p.m., LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Hundreds Temporarily Without Power In Mamaroneck, 911 Service Affected
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests