NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- FBI officials arrested an 18-year-old suspect on Tuesday, March 11 who is wanted in connection with a shooting and robbery of a New Rochelle Deli, according to LoHud.com.
Shakeem Martin of Brooklyn is the third suspect arrested in connection to the robbery that took place in October. A 15-year-old girl and Noris Gonzalez, 22, of the Bronx have already been charged in the robbery, LoHud.com reported.
The three suspects allegedly went into Madaba's Deli at 330 Huguenot St. demanding money. The owner handed over a box of coins and turned to open the cash register when the gunman shot him in the leg, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mamaroneck, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Latimer Calls For Probe Of Senate Challenger Over Petitions