NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 71-year-old New Rochelle man was found dead in a bathtub in his home at 16 Beattie Lane on Wednesday morning from an apparent gunshot wound, according to News 12.
Police reportedly responded to the scene around 6 a.m. and are treating the incident as a suicide, according to the report.
Family members told police the man had been depressed in recent days, according to the report.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview