NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police charged a local man in connection with a string of recent Chinese restaurant break-ins, according to News 12 Westchester.
Anthony Clowe, 43, was stopped by police while allegedly breaking into Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant on Pelham Road, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director