NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police charged a local man in connection with a string of recent Chinese restaurant break-ins, according to News 12 Westchester.
Anthony Clowe, 43, was stopped by police while allegedly breaking into Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant on Pelham Road, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies