GREENWICH, Conn. -- A hot-tempered cook threatened to punch and shoot his fellow employees at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich during a pre-lunchtime dispute at the ritzy establishment Saturday, police said.
Jorge Hernando Mateus, 57, of 165 Grand St., Mamaroneck, N.Y., was charged with disorderly conduct and threatening after he was arrested at the hotel on East Putnam Avenue, police said.
He posted $96 bond and is scheduled to make his first appearance in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 7.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths