GREENWICH, Conn. -- A hot-tempered cook threatened to punch and shoot his fellow employees at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich during a pre-lunchtime dispute at the ritzy establishment Saturday, police said.
Jorge Hernando Mateus, 57, of 165 Grand St., Mamaroneck, N.Y., was charged with disorderly conduct and threatening after he was arrested at the hotel on East Putnam Avenue, police said.
He posted $96 bond and is scheduled to make his first appearance in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 7.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby