MAMARONECK, N.Y. – A Mamaroneck man, 21, was charged with harassment and theft of service after punching a cab driver and then leaving the scene without paying, police said.
This incident occurred at 3:46 a.m. Sunday on Mamaroneck Avenue. The victim is a 31-year-old man from White Plains who was not injured, police said.
Village of Mamaroneck police also reported the following incidents for last Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
Driving While Intoxicated: A 33-year-old male from Yonkers was charged Friday with a driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop at 2 a.m. in front of 435 Mamaroneck Ave.
Fraud: A 29-year-old man from Mahopac was charged Friday with grand larceny and scheme to defraud for allegedly taking/defrauding a 19-year-old male from Armonk of $14,500. He was picked up at 169 Mount Pleasant Ave.
Harassment: At 4:10 a.m. Saturday, a female caller reported an unknown male followed her through Columbus Park. The caller was intoxicated and unable to provide a description of the male, police said.
Suspicious Incident: At 11:55 a.m. Saturday on Oakhurst Road, a caller reported two pieces of jewelry were missing from their residence.
Larceny: At 8:21 a.m. Sunday on Mamaroneck Avenue, the victim reports the tires and rims were taken off of his 2001 Honda while the car was parked overnight.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says