MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Five years after Mamaroneck resident Stephen Spina was found murdered in his apartment, his family is still searching for answers.
Posters are up throughout the Town of Mamaroneck, reading in big, red letters, “Reward Of Up To $12,500.”
Spina, 36, was a Larchmont postal worker found murdered in his Mamaroneck apartment at 300 Richbell Road. The murder occurred on September 17, 2007, between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
He is survived by his daughter, Skyler Spina; her mother, Jennifer; his parents, Joseph and Bernice Spina; and his four siblings, Andrew Spina, Suzanna Spina, Paulette Pezzella and Christine Foley.
Anyone with information is asked to call the New York State Crime Stoppers hot line at 1-866-313-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director