MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Five years after Mamaroneck resident Stephen Spina was found murdered in his apartment, his family is still searching for answers.
Posters are up throughout the Town of Mamaroneck, reading in big, red letters, “Reward Of Up To $12,500.”
Spina, 36, was a Larchmont postal worker found murdered in his Mamaroneck apartment at 300 Richbell Road. The murder occurred on September 17, 2007, between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
He is survived by his daughter, Skyler Spina; her mother, Jennifer; his parents, Joseph and Bernice Spina; and his four siblings, Andrew Spina, Suzanna Spina, Paulette Pezzella and Christine Foley.
Anyone with information is asked to call the New York State Crime Stoppers hot line at 1-866-313-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles