MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Five years after Mamaroneck resident Stephen Spina was found murdered in his apartment, his family is still searching for answers.
Posters are up throughout the Town of Mamaroneck, reading in big, red letters, “Reward Of Up To $12,500.”
Spina, 36, was a Larchmont postal worker found murdered in his Mamaroneck apartment at 300 Richbell Road. The murder occurred on September 17, 2007, between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
He is survived by his daughter, Skyler Spina; her mother, Jennifer; his parents, Joseph and Bernice Spina; and his four siblings, Andrew Spina, Suzanna Spina, Paulette Pezzella and Christine Foley.
Anyone with information is asked to call the New York State Crime Stoppers hot line at 1-866-313-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says