PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Rye woman was arrested on Wednesday after leaving her infant in a hot car in Port Chester, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 5-month-old girl, believed to be left in the car for around 20 minutes, was unharmed, but may have suffered some dehydration, and her 32-year-old mother Carrie McKenzie, was released after posting bail, according to the report.
The incident occurred at the Kohl's Route 1 in Port Chester at approximately 2:30 p.m., the report said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 5 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says