MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Three men were issued summonses Saturday charging them with possession of open containers of alcohol, a violation, in Mamaroneck.
The three men were a 20-year-old from Mamaroneck, a 21-year-old from Mamaroneck and a 21-year-old from the Bronx; the police did not release their names because names are not released for violations, police said.
The officers were on a routine patrol when they saw the three men walking with open containers at 9:33 p.m. on Center Avenue, police said
They were issued a summons and were released without bail. They are due in court Tuesday.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave