MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Three men were issued summonses Saturday charging them with possession of open containers of alcohol, a violation, in Mamaroneck.
The three men were a 20-year-old from Mamaroneck, a 21-year-old from Mamaroneck and a 21-year-old from the Bronx; the police did not release their names because names are not released for violations, police said.
The officers were on a routine patrol when they saw the three men walking with open containers at 9:33 p.m. on Center Avenue, police said
They were issued a summons and were released without bail. They are due in court Tuesday.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester