MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Three men were issued summonses Saturday charging them with possession of open containers of alcohol, a violation, in Mamaroneck.
The three men were a 20-year-old from Mamaroneck, a 21-year-old from Mamaroneck and a 21-year-old from the Bronx; the police did not release their names because names are not released for violations, police said.
The officers were on a routine patrol when they saw the three men walking with open containers at 9:33 p.m. on Center Avenue, police said
They were issued a summons and were released without bail. They are due in court Tuesday.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck