MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Three men were issued summonses Saturday charging them with possession of open containers of alcohol, a violation, in Mamaroneck.
The three men were a 20-year-old from Mamaroneck, a 21-year-old from Mamaroneck and a 21-year-old from the Bronx; the police did not release their names because names are not released for violations, police said.
The officers were on a routine patrol when they saw the three men walking with open containers at 9:33 p.m. on Center Avenue, police said
They were issued a summons and were released without bail. They are due in court Tuesday.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit