MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Three men were issued summonses Saturday charging them with possession of open containers of alcohol, a violation, in Mamaroneck.
The three men were a 20-year-old from Mamaroneck, a 21-year-old from Mamaroneck and a 21-year-old from the Bronx; the police did not release their names because names are not released for violations, police said.
The officers were on a routine patrol when they saw the three men walking with open containers at 9:33 p.m. on Center Avenue, police said
They were issued a summons and were released without bail. They are due in court Tuesday.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam