WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains postal worker was charged with murder on Wednesday after his girlfriend was found dead in their Rockland County apartment, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police were called to the apartment of Nixon Bourguignon, 37, after a witness reported an argument on their balcony. When police arrived, Shannon Coleman, 29, was dead from asphyxiation, and Bourguignon was allegedly hiding in the closet with wounds to his arms and throat, News 12 Westchester reported.
Bourguignon was charged with second-degree murder and remanded to Rockland County Jail without bail, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck