WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains postal worker was charged with murder on Wednesday after his girlfriend was found dead in their Rockland County apartment, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police were called to the apartment of Nixon Bourguignon, 37, after a witness reported an argument on their balcony. When police arrived, Shannon Coleman, 29, was dead from asphyxiation, and Bourguignon was allegedly hiding in the closet with wounds to his arms and throat, News 12 Westchester reported.
Bourguignon was charged with second-degree murder and remanded to Rockland County Jail without bail, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Menorahs On Car Rooftops? Mamaroneck Holds Hanukkah Parade