WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains postal worker was charged with murder on Wednesday after his girlfriend was found dead in their Rockland County apartment, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police were called to the apartment of Nixon Bourguignon, 37, after a witness reported an argument on their balcony. When police arrived, Shannon Coleman, 29, was dead from asphyxiation, and Bourguignon was allegedly hiding in the closet with wounds to his arms and throat, News 12 Westchester reported.
Bourguignon was charged with second-degree murder and remanded to Rockland County Jail without bail, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director