WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains postal worker was charged with murder on Wednesday after his girlfriend was found dead in their Rockland County apartment, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police were called to the apartment of Nixon Bourguignon, 37, after a witness reported an argument on their balcony. When police arrived, Shannon Coleman, 29, was dead from asphyxiation, and Bourguignon was allegedly hiding in the closet with wounds to his arms and throat, News 12 Westchester reported.
Bourguignon was charged with second-degree murder and remanded to Rockland County Jail without bail, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation