WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director