WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says