WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Murphy Brothers Celebrate Mamaroneck Self-Storage, New Building
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says