WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon