WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester