WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye